Deliberately sunk on the 22nd November 2012 it is Thailand largest diveable wreck. It is truly a divers paradise. Certification to 30 meters deep is required.
You will be picked up by one of our Scubadawgs taxis between 8 and 8.45 am from your hotel or resort along the west coast of Koh Chang. Then you will meet your dive master in our dive shop on the road to the Bang Bao pier. After a 30 minute boat ride, you will dive on the HTMS Chang wreck. Certification to 30 meters is required. If you do not have this certification you can do a Deep Adventure dive with an instructor.
The second dive will be on a reef. Then a tasty lunch buffet, prepared in the kitchen of our Cliff Cottage dive resort, will be served. After lunch you will dive on another reef. Expect to be back in your hotel around 4.30 pm.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- There is no additional info.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 24 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- Hotel pickups commence approximately 30 – 60 minutes prior to this time, exact pickup time will be advised on reconfirmation.
- We will charge a cancellation fee of 100% if booking is cancelled 1 day or less before event