Your Try Diving day will start with a pick up with one of our Scubadawgs’ taxis. In our dive shop on the Bang Bao pier you will be fitted with Scuba equipment. The boats will leave the pier around 09.30. On board are refreshments, coffee, tea, a lunch buffet, snacks and fruit. It takes an hour and 20 minutes to drive the boat to the Marine Park. It’s a very enjoyable trip in between the dozens of pristine islands of the Koh Chang archipelago. Around 11 am you will do you first dive, followed by a lunch buffet made in the restaurant of our Cliff Cottage dive resort. After some relaxation you will do you second dive around 1.30 pm. Expect to be back in your hotel or resort around 4.30 pm. On days that we do not go to the Marine Park you can go Try Diving on Local Reefs which are just as interesting but don’t require an entry fee.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Not recommended for participants with heart complaints or other serious medical conditions
- Diving within 18 hours of flying is not recommended. All participants will be required to complete a health questionnaire prior to diving. Some pre-existing medical conditions (eg asthma, heart conditions, etc) may prevent you from diving, please consult your doctor
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
What do I need to bring?
We recommend that you bring swimwear, towels, sunglasses and something warm to wear after snorkeling or diving.
- We will charge a cancellation fee of 100% if booking is cancelled 1 day or less before event